Maggi noodles are a very popular snack in South and Eastern Asia. It's a young persons favorite snack in that region, whenever he/she is hungry they make Maggi because it's easy to make and it only takes two minutes.
29) Pohe which is a dehisced rice which is flattened into light flat dry flakes. This is popular across India, Nepal and Bangladesh and is normally used to prepare snacks or light easy fast food in variety of Indian style cuisines. It is a convenience food and is very similar to bread in usage.
28) Muslims celebrate two types of Eid, Eid AL fitr which refers to festival of breaking the fast and Eid AL Adha which refers to festival of the sacrifice. People normally celebrate these festivals by eating sheer khurma (dessert) and siwayan and by indulging in the drink which is chai.
27) Kahwah is a traditional green tea popular in Notthern Pakistan, some regions of Central Asia as well as the Kashmir Valley. It is a popular breakfast beverage amoung Kashmiris. It is usually served to guests or as a part of a celebration dinner. Saffron is added to the tea for special guests. Sometimes, milk is added to the kahwah but is generally given to the elderly or the sick.
26) Sharbat is a popular South Asian drink that is prepared from fruits or flower petals. It is sweet and can be served chilled. It is made of a mixture between: rosewater, sandalwood, hibiscus, lemon, orange, mango, or pineapple.
25) Rabri is an Indian and Pakistani sweet dish made with yogurt, and flour. It is usually eaten at lunch and is mixed buttermilk to make a thick sauce which is kept in the sun. It may be eaten as a hot soup and is garnished with cumin seeds, dry fruits etc.
24) Nihari is a stew consisting of slow-cooked beef along with bone marrow, and is occasionally served with cooked brain. It originated during the Mughal Empire which ruled over a significant part of the Indian Subcontinent.
23) Aloo Gobi is a dry Pakistani, Indian and Nepali dish made of potatoes, cauliflower and indian spices. Its yellowish in colour, due to the use of turmeric and occasionally contains kalongi and curry leaves.
22) Palak Paneer is a vegetarian Indian dish consisting of spinach, tomato gravy sauce and paneer and in a thick paste made from pureed spinach and seasoned with garlic, garam masala, and other spices. It is often served with roti, naan, or boiled rice.
21) Laddu or Laddoo are ball-shaped sweets popular in the India Subcontinent. They are made of flour, minced dough, and sugar but the ingredients vary by recipe. They are often served at festive or religious occasions.