Charlotte Bareham

Charlotte Bareham

More ideas from Charlotte
In our construction, research, planning and evaluation stages for our short film, poster and radio advert I used many different examples of media technologies.

In our construction, research, planning and evaluation stages for our short film, poster and radio advert I used many different examples of media technologies.

To start off with I created a Tumblr account so I could have a main blog to post all of our work. This was effective because it was easy to use and I could customise it to suit my personal tastes.

To start off with I created a Tumblr account so I could have a main blog to post all of our work. This was effective because it was easy to use and I could customise it to suit my personal tastes.

In the research and planning stage I used Pinterest, Vimeo, YouTube and Short of the Week in order to gather inspiration to how I wanted our products to look like. This allowed us to look at many different types of genres, lengths, topics, styles and countries they were created in which helped me to come up with our overall theme.

In the research and planning stage I used Pinterest, Vimeo, YouTube and Short of the Week in order to gather inspiration to how I wanted our products to look like. This allowed us to look at many different types of genres, lengths, topics, styles and countries they were created in which helped me to come up with our overall theme.

I then had to collect target audience feedback from our choices of inspiration to see if they liked what we were planning on making. To do this I created a questionnaire and filmed some responses. I then presented their responses on pie charts –which I created on Excel spreadsheets- and published this information on Prezi. By doing this it allowed our questions and responses to be clear and informative.

I then had to collect target audience feedback from our choices of inspiration to see if they liked what we were planning on making. To do this I created a questionnaire and filmed some responses. I then presented their responses on pie charts –which I created on Excel spreadsheets- and published this information on Prezi. By doing this it allowed our questions and responses to be clear and informative.

Another way I documented audience feedback and key ideas was by using Slideshare and Issuu. Slideshare allowed me to present our PowerPoint presentations publically where as Issuu made a word document into a public booklet. By doing this it allowed me to share vast amounts of information in a more interesting and aesthetically pleasing way.

Another way I documented audience feedback and key ideas was by using Slideshare and Issuu. Slideshare allowed me to present our PowerPoint presentations publically where as Issuu made a word document into a public booklet. By doing this it allowed me to share vast amounts of information in a more interesting and aesthetically pleasing way.

The final website I used to publish information was PowToon which is a presentation website that included pre-created animations, this made presentations come alive and more eye-catching. However, I only used PowToon once because although it looked effective, it was extremely time consuming and hard to figure out how to use.

The final website I used to publish information was PowToon which is a presentation website that included pre-created animations, this made presentations come alive and more eye-catching. However, I only used PowToon once because although it looked effective, it was extremely time consuming and hard to figure out how to use.

To keep the blog audience up to date I used Tumblr word posts to write the different stages, that I was up to and created VLOGs to go into further detail to what was going on. This allowed me to keep on track of all the work I needed to do.

To keep the blog audience up to date I used Tumblr word posts to write the different stages, that I was up to and created VLOGs to go into further detail to what was going on. This allowed me to keep on track of all the work I needed to do.

In the construction stage for our short film, poster and radio advert I used a variety of different cameras, microphones, tripods tracking devices and the crane in order to create different shots and noises.

In the construction stage for our short film, poster and radio advert I used a variety of different cameras, microphones, tripods tracking devices and the crane in order to create different shots and noises.

Also, during the editing process I used Final Cut Pro to put all of the footage together. This software was effective because it was easy to use and already had different effects to change how the film looked and a variety of sound effects.

Also, during the editing process I used Final Cut Pro to put all of the footage together. This software was effective because it was easy to use and already had different effects to change how the film looked and a variety of sound effects.

Another piece of software I used was Photoshop to create the film poster. This allowed me to overlap different images and text in order to achieve our desirable affect.

Another piece of software I used was Photoshop to create the film poster. This allowed me to overlap different images and text in order to achieve our desirable affect.