06. The 2015 Kia Sedona Delivers Slightly Better Fuel Economy | Entry-level editions now post 18-mpg in city driving as compared to 17-mph in 2014 - and it's paired with an unchanged 24-mpg highway rating. The Sedona stays within a mile per gallon or two of each of its major rivals save the Honda Odyssey, which leads the segment with 19-mpg city and 28-mpg highway. | New Jersey, Philadelphia, Delaware
04. The 2015 Kia Sedona Improves On Passenger Comfort | The eight passenger edition of the Kia Sedona features second and third row benches, with the second row able to slide up against the back of the front buckets. This is a rare luxury in the minivan world, and the vehicle also comes with the choice of standard anti-microbial YES fabric covers to facilitate cleaning or more upscale Nappa leather hides.
03. The 2015 Kia Sedona Offers Massive, But Not Class-Leading Cargo Space | Minivans are all about hauling, whether it be people or cargo, and the 2015 Kia Sedona doesn't disappoint. Folding down the third row, the Kia Sedona can tackle 142 cubic feet of cargo. While this is much more room than what is on offer in most full-size SUVs and crossovers, it still lags behind the class leading Toyota Sienna by roughly eight cubes.
09. The 2015 Kia Sedona Drives Better Than Expected | Kia engineers have raised the torsional stiffness of the Sedona by 36 percent, a feat that was accomplished through the widespread adoption of high strength steel throughout the vehicle's body and chassis. A new shock absorber design also helps to keep the Sedona stable through the curves, and it has been paired with revised crossmember bushings that improve overall driving feel on a variety of road surfaces.
07. The 2015 Kia Sedona Can Be Had In Five Trim Levels | The Kia Sedona L offers the sliding 2nd row seats, air conditioning, Bluetooth, and a 4-speaker stereo system, while the LX introduces a rearview camera, parking assistance, and a power driver's seat. The EX trim adds USB ports, push button start, automatic climate control, and leather upholstery. The Sedona SX comes with the ability to select from multiple drive modes and heated seats; the Limited goes all-out!
05. The 2015 Kia Sedona Comes With A New Drivetrain | The 2015 Kia Sedona comes exclusively with a 3.3-liter V-6 engine that has been rated to produce 276 horsepower and 248 lb-ft of torque. Kia has also tuned the motor to deliver better mid-range torque to help with acceleration on the highway and on secondary roads. A six-speed automatic transmission is standard with the Kia, and it features a manual shift mode. | New Jersey, Philadelphia, Delaware