one of the cruelest things
LoveThisPic offers One Of The Cruelest Things pictures, photos & images, to be used on Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest, Twitter and other websites.
Love is everywhere
exercise enthusiast & lover of kickboxing. i’m an optimist 90% of the time and annoyed the other 10% of the time. my drinks of choice are coffee, water, and g&ts. Not necessarily in that order.
Collection of #quotes, love quotes, best life quotes, quotations, cute life quote, and sad life #quote. Visit my blog quoteslife101.net which is Quotes Life 101.
Spoken.ly is For Sale | BrandBucket
A play on "spoken", this vocal name inspires better communication. Possible uses: Audio books. Foreign language education. Public speaking consultant. Speech recognition software or app. A foreign language translator. Voice acting.
The prophet Isaiah gave hope and comfort to all who have stumbled and made mistakes when he revealed these words from the Lord: “…Though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.” (Isaiah 1:18) With a broken heart and a contrite spirit, we can receive forgiveness and learn from our mistakes. Part of what we may learn in the process is that happiness comes not only from receiving forgiveness, but also from extending it…