11/3/15. The final piece is up after a day of moving from Walcott Chapel to a shop .
2/4/16 I continued to make lots of smaller butterflies.
2/4/16 I continued to make smaller butterflies with different threads.
1/4/16 I experimented with different coloured threads to see which would work best with the other butterflies in the composition.
31/3/16 I made some smaller butterflies for the top of the final piece.
30/3/16 I stated to think about my piece for the cabinet of curiosities and attached one of my embroidered butterflies onto a mini canvas .
29/3/16. I decided that there needed to be something between the gaps in the fabric so I used small pieces of paper to create interesting patterns .
28/3/16. I finished sewing the butterflies on the background fabric . I used white thread so that it would blend into the background.
27/3/16. I started to arrange the butterflies on the calico fabric, to see which ones worked best together .
26/3/16 I thought about which angles to present the butterflies . I feel that if the butterflies are at unusual angles it will create more interest in the piece.