Darbargarh , Sihor,Bhavnagar. On the bank of river Gautami was supposed existence of the capital of Sinha or Sah dynasty, who built a palace called Darbargadh in 18th century A.D. this palace is having three storeys with windows and passages. On the second floor of the palace, there are painting depicting battle scenes, armies, cavalries etc.
Talaja Caves at Talaja, Bhavnagar. These caves are cut into isolated conical rocks. There are nearly thirty such caves with fifteen to twenty tanks for storing water. The only cave possessing some ornamentation is known by the name of Ebhal Mandapa. There are no cells within the hall. On the façade there are chaitya windows with a broad bank of vedika below them. These caves belong to different periods.
Malav Tank, Dholka, Ahmedabad. It was constructed during the reign of Siddharaja Jaya Simha. It was dedicated to his mother Minal Devi. The tank is surrounded by flights of steps and ghats. From the village one can reach the centre of the tank through a stone bridge where ruins of temples are seen.
Jami Masjid, Dholka, Ahmedabad. It has three domes of which central one is higher than the others. It was built in 15th century A.D. and later additions on both sides of the mosque are visible. It has good carved balconies and arches.
Tomb of Shaikh Ahmed Khatau Ganj Baksh, Sarkhej Roza (Ahmedabad). The tomb is largest of its kind in Gujarat. It is roofed by a vast central dome and several smaller domes. The central chamber is separated from the outer corridor by perforated brass panels. The tomb was built for Shaikh Ahmed Khattu known as “Ganj Baksh”, in A.D. 1540.
Tomb of Muhammad Begarh, Sarkhej Roza (Ahmedabad). The tomb of Mahmud Begada has a balcony overlooking the adjacent tank. The central dome over the dome is built on a raised platform. It has two storeys and great perforated stone work. The tomb has screen walls for partition made out of stone / metal with a door.
Old Ruined Temple of Mahadev at Bawka, Dahod. This temple belongs to circa 12th century A.D. It consists of Sabhamandapa and garbhagriha. The Mandapa is octagonal in shape with singal stone lintel supported on octagonal pillars. There are three freeges of sculptures showing erotic scenes, elephants, men and beasts.
Nawab Sardar khan Masjid and outer gate(Ahmedabad). It is situated at Lat. 230 01’ N; Long. 720 35’ E. It is built, around 365mts from Haibat Khan’s Masjid. It is enclosed by high walls entered by an imposing gateway. The builder Nawab Sardar Khan earned the gratitude of Emperor Aurangzeb by closing the gates in Dara Shikoh’s face and therefore sealing Dara’s doom when in A.D. 1659 the defeated prince fled to Ahmedabad.
Haibatkhan's Masjid (Ahmedabad). Haibat Khan’s Masjid is situated at Lat. 230 01’ N; Long. 720 35’ E. This mosque is believed to have been built around A.D. 1424 by Haibat Khan, who was a leading noble man at the court of Ahmed Shah. Its minarets are small and central dome is richly carved. The pillars are from various Hindu temples. The entrance through an ornate porch leads to the sanctuary which is pierced by three pointed archways.
Pavilion Before Saikh Ahmed Khatau Ganj Baksh, Sarkhej Roza (Ahmedabad). It is approached by flights of steps from all sides. This open pavilion is of square shape 8.23 m on each side. It is having four rows of pillars which support nine small domes.