Discover Pinterest’s 10 best ideas and inspiration for Hannukah recipes. Get inspired and try out new things.
Thinly sliced potatoes baked in a skillet with a creamy garlic sauce topped with Gruyere and Parmesan cheese broiled to crispy perfection. If you are a fan of potatoes and cheese, this dish is for you!
Jennymulvaney saved to Recipes
From latkes and sufganiyot to brisket and kugel, these traditional Hanukkah foods will help you celebrate the Festival of Lights.
Otilia Sillas-Clements saved to Holiday recipes
These easy Hannukah recipes will make your holiday season so much more enjoyable this year! Here are the top Hannukah recipes you have to try!
Marianne Harmon Willis saved to Hannukah
From brisket and kugel, to latkes, rugelach, and challah bread, these Hanukkah recipes are perfect for celebrating the Festival of Lights.
Deborah Gertz-Rosenbaum saved to Food
Want to serve up classic dishes with a bit of a twist? From latkes to babka, here are the most creative Hanukkah recipes you can make.
Jolleen Carrasco saved to Hanukkah goodies
Hanukkah starts December 18, so it’s almost time to start planning your holiday menu. Here are 34 Hanukkah food recipes to tackle this year, traditional and modern alike.
An overview of traditional Hanukkah food, along with menus and recipes for the Jewish Festival of Light.
Shellie Nash Wilson saved to Hannukah
8 · If you’re searching for what to serve with brisket, you’ve come to the right place! These 51 tasty sides for brisket will take your entrée to the next level.
- • 1 Baked potato skins with oven-baked bacon
- • 1 Crispy smashed buffalo potatoes
- • 1 Asparagus
- • 1 Beans, Baked
- • 1 Bell peppers
- • 1 Brussel sprouts, Roasted
- • 1 Cheesy garlic mashed potatoes
- • 1 Cinnamon roasted butternut squash
- • 1 Corn, On The Cob
- • 1 Crockpot creamed corn
- • 1 Cucumber salad with lime
- • 1 Green tomatoes, Fried
- • 1 Honey glazed carrots
- • 1 Parmesan baked green bean fries
- • 1 Peaches
- • 1 Pickled cucumber
- • 1 Pickled red cabbage
- • 1 Salt & vinegar potatoes
- • 1 Scalloped potatoes
- • 1 Swedish dill potatoes
- • 1 Sweet potato cubes, Roasted
- • 1 Veggies, Roasted
- • 1 White beans, Creamy
- • 1 Mushrooms with garlic butter
- • 1 Parsnips with gremolata, Roasted
- • 1 Sweet potato fries with chipotle aioli
Baking & Spices
- • 1 Blistered shishito peppers
Bread & Baked Goods
- • 1 Beer batter hush puppies
- • 1 Challah rolls
- • 1 Cornbread
- • 1 Mexican corn spoon bread
- • 1 Corn pudding
- • 1 Apple-carrot slaw
- • 1 Arugula salad
- • 1 Avocado salad
- • 1 Brazilian tomato salad
- • 1 Broccoli salad, Creamy
- • 1 Caesar salad
- • 1 Chickpea salad
- • 1 Fennel chickpea salad, Roasted
- • 1 German potato salad
- • 1 Kale & brussels sprout salad
- • 1 Lemon & cherry tomato vitamin salad, Roasted
- • 1 Macaroni salad
- • 1 Pasta salad, Creamy
- • 1 Peach caprese salad
- • 1 Shirazi salad
- • 1 Southern baked mac & cheese
- • 1 Tomato cucumber salad
- • 1 Tomato feta salad
- • 1 Zucchini pasta salad
Kim Robinson saved to Sides
Potato Latkes with 'Sour Cream' and Smoked Salmon are the ultimate Hannukah treat. They're Whole30 compliant, but also addictive!
Bekah Freitag saved to Tested and approved
The brisket is cooked and the menorah is lit, but you’ll still need something sweet to end your holiday celebration on a high note. Here are 21 Hanukkah desserts that your family is bound to love, from classic babkas and rugelach to unexpected treats, like tie-dye star cookies.
mary pechar saved to Sweets