Hidden Valley® Ranch
Check out our recipes, products and, rewards for the full Hidden Valley Ranch experience. We have all the content you need to fulfill your love for ranch!
Crunchy Baked Ranch Chicken Recipe
Bake the most delicious, crispy ranch chicken for dinner. Watch our video on how to make this recipe using breadcrumbs, dry dressing mix and other simple ingredients.
Ranch Fire Crackers | Hidden Valley® Ranch
1. Pour the olive oil, seasoning mix, red and black peppers into a gallon-size Glad® Zipper bag. Seal the bag and thoroughly mix the ingredients together until well blended. 2. Place all of the crackers into the bag, re-seal, and gently turn the bag over several times to coat the crackers with the spice mixture. Be sure to coat as thoroughly as possible. 3. Let the bag sit at room temperature overnight. 4. When ready to bake, preheat oven to 250°F. Lay the crackers on a baking sheet. Bake…
Homemade Keto-Friendly Ranch Dressing Recipe
Looking to learn how to make homemade ranch? Check out our easy recipe using Hidden Valley® Ranch seasoning packets along with other simple ingredients.
Crispy Ranch Brussels Sprouts | Hidden Valley® Ranch
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F. Spread the Brussels sprouts out on two baking sheets. 2. Drizzle with the olive oil and sprinkle on the seasoning mix. Toss well to coat with your hands. 3. Roast for 10 minutes. Sprinkle on the lemon juice and flip with a spatula to toss with the juice and turn the sprouts over. 4. Cook for another 10 minutes or so, until browned and crisp. Remove from oven, drizzle with a little bit of oil and season with sea salt. Serve hot.
Ranch Onion Rings | Hidden Valley® Ranch
Ranch Onion Rings Recipe ½ cup flour (all-purpose flour)2 teaspoons Hidden Valley® Original Ranch Salad® Dressing & Seasoning Mix ( Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix)1 large yellow onion (large yellow onion, ends trimmed, peeled, and cut crosswise into ½-inch rings)1 cup Hidden Valley® Simply Ranch Classic Ranch (Hidden Valley® […]
Savory Ranch Party Mix Recipe | Hidden Valley® Ranch
1. Mix cereal, pretzel twists* and crackers in large Glad® plastic food-storage bag. Add remaining ingredients; seal bag. Shake until well mixed. 2. *If serving to children under four years old, omit pretzels.
Sriracha Stir Fry Recipe | Hidden Valley® Ranch
Spicy Stir-Fry Recipe 1 tablespoon vegetable oil (vegetable or peanut oil)4 pork chops (center-cut boneless pork chops (about 4–5 ounces each), cut into 1-inch cubes)2 tablespoons flour (all-purpose flour)2 cups broccoli florets (broccoli florets, trimmed)2 carrots (carrots, peeled and very thinly sliced on the diagonal)½ cup Hidden Valley® Spicy Ranch Dressing (Hidden Valley® Spicy Ranch […]
Oven Roasted Ranch Corn on the Cob Recipe | Hidden Valley® Ranch
Oven Roasted Ranch Corn on the Cob Recipe ½ cup butter ((1 stick) butter melted)1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch Salad® Dressing & Seasoning Mix (Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Seasoning, Salad Dressing & Recipe Mix Packet)6 ears corn (fresh corn on the cob in husks) Preheat oven to 425ºF. Place corn directly on the […]
Cheddar Parmesan Ranch Grilled Oysters Recipe | Hidden Valley® Ranch
1. Light grill using Kingsford® Charcoal with Sure Fire Grooves™. 2. In a medium bowl, mix together panko, olive oil, lemon juice, seasoning mix, fennel bulb and tops, and bacon until well-combined. 3. Drizzle each oyster with ½ teaspoon of dressing and grill over medium coals, shell side down, for about 1½ minutes. Remove oysters from grill; top each with about a teaspoon of remaining dressing, pack with breadcrumb mixture, and sprinkle with cheddar and Parmesan. 4. Return oysters to grill…
Ranch Clam Chowder Recipe | Hidden Valley® Ranch
Ranch Clam Chowder Recipe ½ pound mushrooms (fresh mushrooms sliced)¼ cup dry white wine (dry white wine)1 can (10 ounces) baby clams (whole baby clams undrained)1 can (10¾ ounces) cream of potato soup (cream of potato soup)1 yellow onion (medium yellow onion chopped)1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch Salad® Dressing & Seasoning Mix […]
Cajun Stuffed Chicken Breast Recipe | Hidden Valley® Ranch
1. In a small bowl, combine the dressing with the Cajun seasoning and brush the chicken evenly with the dressing mixture. 2. In a small bowl, mix the shrimp and egg. Lay the chicken flat on a clean surface and divide the shrimp mixture evenly down the center of each chicken breast. 3. Roll each chicken breast and fasten with a toothpick. Arrange the chicken in a baking dish, sprinkle with the salt and pepper, and chill, covered for 1 hour. When the chill time is almost finished, preheat a…