Edubilla

Collection by AGT

7 
Pins
 • 
19 
Followers

Check out the latest Education news, articles, blogs , press releases and even more. Stay Coool.....Have Fun.....

AGT
Educational Blogzz: The learning styles

The learning styles

Learning is a major aspect in Academics. It is very interesting that I could refer some new styles of learning when I opt to study things. The major styles are The Visual learning Auditory learning Kinesthetic learning Read/write Learning The Visual learning:- The visual learning is one of the interesting and important style of learning. The visual learners learn easily by seeing pictures, graphs and diagrams. They have a habit of learning by seeing. So, they need a sharp and keen attention…

Educational Blogzz: How can I study mathematics easily ?
Education CollegeElementary ScienceLove MathMath Problems

How can I study mathematics easily ?

We have crossed many subjects in our academics and we cant forget Mathematics in our school and college days. Only brilliant fellows can think Mathematics is easy. Let us leave that 10% and remaining 90% of students still struggle to make mathematics easy for them. Is Maths Easy? Yes, Maths is Easy. If you have good analytic skills, interest and sincerity, Mathematics is always a honey in the spoon for you. Apart from our learning in Schools and Colleges, Mathematics travel with us from our…

Education InformationKidsInfantsBoysBaby Boys

The advancement of Education - Education article

The education is the key skill that is very essential for a kid to make them a well-disciplined person. The genuine and the cultured society is built with a proper edu

Students performance tracker

The Union HRD Minister is planning to launch the new scheme Shaala ASMITA, an acronym for All School Monitoring Individual Tracking and Analysis. This scheme will be help

Helen Keller-An Idol - Education article

Happy women’s day !!!!In this international women’s day, Let’s rewind an inspiringhistory of Helen Keller-The one and only women who deserves to be the best Idoland

#OneDayIWill

#OneDayIWill Google launches an International Women's Day campiagn, #OneDayIwill. Google, today, marks the International Women's Day with its special doodle. International Women's Day, is a global event aimed at inspiring women and celebrating their achievements, is celebrated on March 8. Google posted a short video where women are seen sharing their aspirations, One day I will... Liat Ben-Rafael, who co-created..

Happy Women’s Day

The international women’s day is celebrated worldwide on Mar 8. The 2016 theme for International Women’s Day is “Planet 50-50 by 2030 Step It Up for Gender E