Couvent de la Tourette
Sainte Marie de La Tourette, Dominican priory in Éveux, l’Arbresle, Rhône-Alpes. Architects: Le Corbusier (Charles-Édouard Jeanneret) with Iannis Xenakis, André Wogensky and Pierre Jeanneret, 1953-1960
· Cinabrio ·
enochliew: “Kamppi Chapel of Silence by K2S Architects This small wooden chapel introduces a place for silence and peace in in one of Finland’s most lively urban spaces. ”
AD Classics: Institut du Monde Arabe / Enrique Jan + Jean Nouvel + Architecture-Studio
Completed in 1987 in Paris, France. In the early eighties Jean Nouvel in conjunction with Architecture-Studio won the competition to design what would become the Institut du Monde...