The Mermaid, Copnor, was built to a design by A E Cogswell in 1900 and is little changed inside.
The Good Companion dates from 1938. Picnic benches outside and a large car park.
Fort Cumberland Arms, Eastney. Built in the 1920s and has a beer garden.
The George Inn, Portsdown Hill, is an 18th Century Grade II Listed pub. Fabulouse views from the outside seating area.
The Rose in June. 19th Century pub with large beer garden.
The Apsley House was converted from a private house. Supposedly haunted..
The Florist public house, Fratton Road has a 1928 facade. It was built as a coach house in 1869, making it one of the oldest pubs in Portsmouth
The Bold Forester, Albert Road, Southsea was built in the early 1870s and has a large patio garden.
The Trafalgar in Landport is a Grade II Listed building, formerly a Churdh of England Soldiers and Sailors Institute.
The Star and Garter in Copnor dates from the 1920s and has its original green glazed brick exterior.