Pinterest • The world’s catalogue of ideas

Hyderabad Kids Fair 2015 on May 21st Book Now: http://goo.gl/Xh86bA #MeraEvents #KidsFair #Hyderabad

Hyderabad Kids Fair 2015

meraevents.com

from Foursquare

S K Somaiya College of Arts, Science And Commerce

Caravan Events presents Shubh Aarambh 2015, The most happening Navratri of this season, In the melodius voice of Divya Kumar. A feeling of joy & happiness. A time for dance, music and devotion. Yes, we are talking about the most awaited festival by people from all walks of life – Navratri . It’s the time to garb yourself in the traditional ghagra , choli , churidars , bandhani dupattas together with dazzling jewelry and gear into the traditional dance mode.

Pinned from

meraevents.com

Independence Day Carnival Hosted by Penalty box powered by Oro Sports Village is set to happen on 15th Aug 2015. Book Your Tickets For Free Now http://www.meraevents.com/event/independence-day-carnival-oro-sports&Ucode=DMGU #Independanceday #Aug15th #Sports #Music #DJ

1

Saved by

MeraEvents

Time to Break a Sweat! Limited tickets for the Vh1 Supersonic Arcade with Skrillex are now LIVE! Click here to grab them before they vanish! http://goo.gl/EbFLVe #Vh1SupersonicArcade #MeraEvents #Mumbai #Bangalore #Hyderabad #Delhi

Pinned from

meraevents.com

Because you're going to know soon! #Vh1SupersonicArcade #MeraEvents

Pinned from

meraevents.com

Amazing Early Bid Tickets Only For You By just paying 20% now and the rest 80% on or before 15th September, 2015. Book Tickets for Vh1 Supersonic Goa. #GoSupersonic with #Meraevents. Book Tickets On: http://www.meraevents.com/event/vh1-supersonic-goa&Ucode=DMSY

Vh1 Supersonic GOA

meraevents.com

And it is sharp 12PM! Time to be the early birdie to ‪#‎GoSupersonic‬! Log on to http://www.meraevents.com/event/vh1-supersonic-goa&Ucode=DMSY to book

Vh1 Supersonic GOA

meraevents.com

#Bangalore - Are you Ready for the 12 hours, Non-Stop Music of #DJamathon?? It unfolds on the 6th of Sept,2015 from 12Noon to Midnight, at Royal Orchid Hotel ( Old Airport Road)! stay tuned and Grab your tickets at : http://goo.gl/Ypvm2R #MeraEvents #HipHop #Music

Saved by

MeraEvents

‪#‎Jaipur‬ ke Bollylanders! Mark your calendars for the 23rd of May as we're bringing the MADDEST ‪#‎BDM‬ FESTIVAL TO YOU! Get Ready to ‪#‎PARTY‬ with Kanika Kapoor, DJ CHETAS and the one and ONLY Mika Singh!!! Book Tickets : http://www.meraevents.com/event/mtv-bollyland-2015-at-jaipur&Ucode=DMSY MTV Bollyland ‪#‎Bollyland‬ ‪#‎MeraEvents‬

MTV Bollyland 2015 at Jaipur

meraevents.com

Sun raha hai na Hyderabad .. Block the date.. The Biggest Sensation of the Year Ankit Tiwari Live in Concert On 23rd May Book Tickets : http://www.meraevents.com/event/ankit-tiwari-live-in-concert&Ucode=DMSY ‪#‎AnkitTiwari‬ ‪#‎Hyderabad‬ ‪#‎MeraEvents‬ ‪#‎LiveConcert‬

Ankit Tiwari Live in Concert

meraevents.com