The granite arch of Scotland Yard, London
The Victoria Embankment entrance to New Scotland Yard sometime in the mid 1950s.
Photo:Damage to Frobisher House, Dolphin Square, 1940
Enterprise, 69 Tachbrook Street, St John, Westminster SW1
Photo:Westmoreland Terrace and Effingham Street, Pimlico, 1944
tachbrook street - COLLAGE - The London Picture Archive
grovsvenor road - COLLAGE - The London Picture Archive
Monster, 2 Sutherland terrace, St George Hanover Square SW1
Fountain, 16 Gillingham Street, Pimlico SW1
Denbigh Arms, 3 Denbigh Place, Pimlico, London SW1
Lord High Admiral, 145 Vauxhall Bridge Road SW1
Read about the history of estates managed by the Peabody housing association in London.
Built in 1834 and in use as a Hospital until 1939. The building was demolished in 1950 and remained a car park until the Queen Elizabeth II conference centre was built on the site.
Duchess Of Clarence, Pimlico - another lost pub