“According to a survey conducted by Stanford University, the two factors for success and achievements in life are knowledge domain and soft skills. A number of students were asked how much of their success depends on both the factors.  The result was astonishing - 87.5% to soft skills and remaining 12.5% to knowledge domain.  I was surprised to realize that 95% of our efforts, time and money are spent on knowledge domain and the rest 5% on soft skills which not much investment on it.

“According to a survey conducted by Stanford University, the two factors for success and achievements in life are knowledge domain and soft skills. A number of students were asked how much of their success depends on both the factors. The result was astonishing - 87.5% to soft skills and remaining 12.5% to knowledge domain. I was surprised to realize that 95% of our efforts, time and money are spent on knowledge domain and the rest 5% on soft skills which not much investment on it.

“According to a survey conducted by Stanford University, the two factors for success and achievements in life are knowledge domain and soft skills. A number of students were asked how much of their success depends on both the factors.  The result was astonishing - 87.5% to soft skills and remaining 12.5% to knowledge domain.  I was surprised to realize that 95% of our efforts, time and money are spent on knowledge domain and the rest 5% on soft skills which not much investment on it.

“According to a survey conducted by Stanford University, the two factors for success and achievements in life are knowledge domain and soft skills. A number of students were asked how much of their success depends on both the factors. The result was astonishing - 87.5% to soft skills and remaining 12.5% to knowledge domain. I was surprised to realize that 95% of our efforts, time and money are spent on knowledge domain and the rest 5% on soft skills which not much investment on it.

college graduates and young professionals to teach in low-income schools

college graduates and young professionals to teach in low-income schools

Activity based learning #OnlineTrainingMan

Activity based learning #OnlineTrainingMan

Focus on skill based education

Focus on skill based education

Paid education kill society

Paid education kill society

creating job creators in place of job seekers

creating job creators in place of job seekers

A free world-class education for anyone anywhere.

A free world-class education for anyone anywhere.

#OnlineTrainingMan is good at Giving and Sharing. So he do not have fear to give it for FREE

#OnlineTrainingMan is good at Giving and Sharing. So he do not have fear to give it for FREE

Online training man

Online training man

Pinterest
Search