St. Bartholomä is a Catholic pilgrimage church in the Berchtesgadener Land district of Bavaria. The first chapel at this spot was built in 1134. It is named for Saint Bartholomew the Apostle, patron of alpine farmers and dairymen. The church is located at the western shore of the Königssee. It can only be reached by ship or after a long hike across the surrounding mountains.