Explore Math Questions, The Guys and more!

Explore related topics

Lol! I interviewed for this job. The guy actually grilled me with math questions and then told me my graphic design skills were good, but he didn't think my secretarial skills were sufficient. So glad someone posted this reply!

Lol! I interviewed for this job. The guy actually grilled me with math questions and then told me my graphic design skills were good, but he didn't think my secretarial skills were sufficient. So glad someone posted this reply!

I finally found it!!! I have been asked these questions when I was little and I have always wondered what all of the questions are.

I finally found it!!! I have been asked these questions when I was little and I have always wondered what all of the questions are.

98% Of People Who Take This Test Are Mind Blown , The Other 2% Are Just Weird

98% Of People Who Take This Test Are Mind Blown , The Other 2% Are Just Weird

So the two people before me said pink hammer and purple hammer. I said blue drill.I have an abnormal mind. >>>I thought of blue hammer<<<< I thought red scerwdriver>>>>purple wrench>>>>>red screwdriver>>>>yellow hammer

Unfortunately i like math so this is not me in math class

Unfortunately i like math so this is not me in math class

Lol! My Nana and Papa have the iPhone 6, so I sometimes use my Nana's Siri to ask stupid questions. Lol! (Or her iPad.)

Lol! My Nana and Papa have the iPhone 6, so I sometimes use my Nana's Siri to ask stupid questions. Lol! (Or her iPad.)

Accountable Talk Bubbles for Literacy & Problem Solving - Student led conversations accountable to the learning content or text is the heart of accountable talk. Accountable talk can be taught and used in any grade level or subject area. The talk bubbles are simply a visual reminder of how people respectfully share opinions, ideas, and thoughts.

Accountable Talk Bubbles for Literacy & Problem Solving

Accountable Talk Bubbles for Literacy & Problem Solving - Student led conversations accountable to the learning content or text is the heart of accountable talk. Accountable talk can be taught and used in any grade level or subject area. The talk bubbles are simply a visual reminder of how people respectfully share opinions, ideas, and thoughts.

Each group had a cup filled with ten review questions based on what we've learned in math this year. The students worked together to solve the questions one at a time. If they got the right answer, they got to go place one of their sticky notes on the boa

Each group had a cup filled with ten review questions based on what we've learned in math this year. The students worked together to solve the questions one at a time. If they got the right answer, they got to go place one of their sticky notes on the boa

Spider Unit! Lots of Math, Writing, & Literacy Activities! Crafts, Games, & Yummy Spider Treats too!

Spider Unit! Lots of Math, Writing, & Literacy Activities! Crafts, Games, & Yummy Spider Treats too!

Pinterest
Search