17. Complimentary colors are used here to intensify one another. A vanishing point is used to add depth to painting. Finally, there is light, different values of various colors are used to create a scene that is more appealing to the eye of the viewer. This image was chose to be created using these elements to create an intensified version of a scene that may have been real.
18. This shows Color, Line, and Form. I believe the artist is is trying to emphasize grand size and color of the object in the background in relation to the man in the foreground. The author displayed the outline of a man in front of a vibrant colorful background to further contrast the two.
3. In order to understand was is going on in this picture, one must be familiar with the christian beliefs. If you did not know anything about christian beliefs, you wouldn't be able to tell that this is the last supper with Jesus and his disciples.
18. Asymmetrical balance is used in this work. On the right there is minimal foliage, whereas on the right there is a tree and many other forms of foliage around it. Creating an off balance in the painting. Next there is proportion, as the person goes along the path, and farther from the foreground, it would get smaller, which is accurately portrayed here. There is a variety of colors and shapes used in this painting to create interest for the viewer within the trees, the path, and the…
5. In this photograph, there is a vanishing point located in the middle of the art work at the end of the bridge. This is just one example of an evident vanishing point. All of the bridge seems to disappear in at the vanishing point, but the mind knows that the bridge does not continue to get smaller.
7. Aerial perspective shows a large scene, but how it works is that what is closer to the viewer is in greater focus than the background. Here the foreground is much more vibrant and clear, whereas the background is foggy. This is a perfect example of aerial perspective.