The Columbia Theater opened November 21, 1910. It had 328 seats, but following the 1913 flood, 170 new were added. The Columbia completed an expansion in 1928 which brought the seating total to 1,000. During this closing, the Columbia used the Sun Theater across the street. Sound was installed in 1929. Restoration on the theater began in 2004, it opened in 2006, but the theater was destroyed by fire in 2007. In 2011, the building was rebuilt/restored as an entertainment venue.