VIU Deep Bay Marine Field Station | McFarland Marceau Architects The wood structure gives the building its defining material character. Mezzanine walkways give visitors views down to the research floor.
While renovating the original 1929 residence for Nancy Cain Marcus, architect Peter Marino added two wings; he arranged the interiors as well. Above: The skylighted family entrance to a Dallas-area house. (April 2006)