Explore Easily Well, Wordpress Easy and more!

Explore related topics

Is WordPress Easy To Learn and Use?    Today I would like to answer the question I get asked a lot and that is “Is WordPress Easy” – now I always have to think “what is the best way to answer this” because it very much depends…..it depends very much on what you are expecting of course!    Now if you’re expecting a touch screen where you just tap where you want your text to be and you can just enter it easily….well, no it’s not quite that easy YET!

Is WordPress Easy To Learn and Use? Today I would like to answer the question I get asked a lot and that is “Is WordPress Easy” – now I always have to think “what is the best way to answer this” because it very much depends…..it depends very much on what you are expecting of course! Now if you’re expecting a touch screen where you just tap where you want your text to be and you can just enter it easily….well, no it’s not quite that easy YET!

I also created a website using Wordpress blogging software. It was extremely user friendly and free. With little effort I was able to easily embed Youtube and Prezi videos as well as pictures and audio interviews. The blogging feature also enabled me to document my thoughts and ideas easily and receive feedback and comments from my teacher.

I also created a website using Wordpress blogging software. It was extremely user friendly and free. With little effort I was able to easily embed Youtube and Prezi videos as well as pictures and audio interviews. The blogging feature also enabled me to document my thoughts and ideas easily and receive feedback and comments from my teacher.

Newspaper4 - The best favorit wordpress magazine theme. Not my firt premium wordpress theme but the first one that can do anything i need very easily. Saves my time and makes me money. 99% of thing i need can be done directly from the wordpress admin. In the remaining 1%, I do a bit of upgrades in the code, which is well-documented and organized. The theme also has a custom (and very neat) theme admin.

Newspaper4 - The best favorit wordpress magazine theme. Not my firt premium wordpress theme but the first one that can do anything i need very easily. Saves my time and makes me money. 99% of thing i need can be done directly from the wordpress admin. In the remaining 1%, I do a bit of upgrades in the code, which is well-documented and organized. The theme also has a custom (and very neat) theme admin.

Gold Needles and Stretcher Bars  Gold Needles and StretcherBars  Gold needles have been a topic of discussion on Tumblr lately so last month I went into town and picked up two packs of four thinking these things would last me until the end of time. I have to say though: Im not impressed.  Out of the packaging these things are great though. I tend to use size 18 tapestry needles (which is the size I bought this time as well) and they slide easily even  View On WordPress

Gold Needles and Stretcher Bars Gold Needles and StretcherBars Gold needles have been a topic of discussion on Tumblr lately so last month I went into town and picked up two packs of four thinking these things would last me until the end of time. I have to say though: Im not impressed. Out of the packaging these things are great though. I tend to use size 18 tapestry needles (which is the size I bought this time as well) and they slide easily even View On WordPress

GIMP for Beginners: Complete Project Based Training Series - Coupon 100% Off   Learn to utilize the GNU Image Manipulation Program (GIMP) from this total project based video training arrangement The GNU Image Manipulation Program (GIMP) is a free Photoshop like programming system that keeps running on Windows Mac OS and Linux. Well then why isn't everybody utilizing it? Indeed even with access to GNU tutorials and Youtube videos the GIMP is still a hard program to learn. As of not long…

GIMP for Beginners: Complete Project Based Training Series - Coupon 100% Off Learn to utilize the GNU Image Manipulation Program (GIMP) from this total project based video training arrangement The GNU Image Manipulation Program (GIMP) is a free Photoshop like programming system that keeps running on Windows Mac OS and Linux. Well then why isn't everybody utilizing it? Indeed even with access to GNU tutorials and Youtube videos the GIMP is still a hard program to learn. As of not long…

My on page SEO Training blog post with downloads can be found here http://anthonyhayes.me/tutorials/webinars/21-on-page-seo-techniques-for-optimizing-wordpress-2014/Notes from the slide:Optimizing Your URL For Search EnginesHow To use Images With A Sneaky SEO AdvantageUsing a Sub Headline To Get More Keywords In Early With An H2 TagUsing Bullet Points Even Before The First Paragraph To be Both User Friendly But Also Help With The Use of Related or LSI KeywordsUsing Short Paragraphs With…

My on page SEO Training blog post with downloads can be found here http://anthonyhayes.me/tutorials/webinars/21-on-page-seo-techniques-for-optimizing-wordpress-2014/Notes from the slide:Optimizing Your URL For Search EnginesHow To use Images With A Sneaky SEO AdvantageUsing a Sub Headline To Get More Keywords In Early With An H2 TagUsing Bullet Points Even Before The First Paragraph To be Both User Friendly But Also Help With The Use of Related or LSI KeywordsUsing Short Paragraphs With…

Need Help Learning WordPress? These Guidelines Were Created For You!  Blogging is the new black for that Internet. Blogging with WordPress is quickly becoming the conventional by which most bloggers receive their start and earn their bread and butter. If you would like discover ways to make WordPress be right for you within your personal blogging_PBNRANDKW or Web marketing efforts read on.  Increase the look and design from the footer on the wordpress website. This is extremely important…

Need Help Learning WordPress? These Guidelines Were Created For You! Blogging is the new black for that Internet. Blogging with WordPress is quickly becoming the conventional by which most bloggers receive their start and earn their bread and butter. If you would like discover ways to make WordPress be right for you within your personal blogging_PBNRANDKW or Web marketing efforts read on. Increase the look and design from the footer on the wordpress website. This is extremely important…

You will get a total of 10 Premium products with a clean, modern look and with a well-structured code. They can be easily modified to fit your needs. And if you need a little help – you will see details for each theme!  On top of that, each theme has an extended, multi-use license, allowing you to use them for multiple commercial or non-commercial projects!  10 WordPress Premium themes: http://dealmirror.com/product/10-premium-web-development-themes-bundle/

You will get a total of 10 Premium products with a clean, modern look and with a well-structured code. They can be easily modified to fit your needs. And if you need a little help – you will see details for each theme! On top of that, each theme has an extended, multi-use license, allowing you to use them for multiple commercial or non-commercial projects! 10 WordPress Premium themes: http://dealmirror.com/product/10-premium-web-development-themes-bundle/

Wordpress Marketing A-Z: Wordpress Wizard - Udemy Coupon 100% Off   Everything You Need To Know To Setup Your WordPress Blog Right From The Start. You'll learn everything you need to know to setup your WordPress Blog right from the start. We'll walk you from creating your website all the way to writing your first post. You'll also learn how to customize your WordPress blog to stand out from the competition and get noticed in the search engines. You'll learn how to cut through the clutter and…

Wordpress Marketing A-Z: Wordpress Wizard - Udemy Coupon 100% Off Everything You Need To Know To Setup Your WordPress Blog Right From The Start. You'll learn everything you need to know to setup your WordPress Blog right from the start. We'll walk you from creating your website all the way to writing your first post. You'll also learn how to customize your WordPress blog to stand out from the competition and get noticed in the search engines. You'll learn how to cut through the clutter and…

Voxco is a powerful and creatively designed portfolio WordPress theme. It is very flexible, easily customizable, well documented and would be perfect for all corporate, agency, freelance...

Voxco is a powerful and creatively designed portfolio WordPress theme. It is very flexible, easily customizable, well documented and would be perfect for all corporate, agency, freelance...

Pinterest
Search