Explore Stampin Up Watercolor, Watercolor Garden and more!

Explore related topics

Distress Watercolor Dry Embossing - LOVE THIS!  OK, link is to distress watercolor dry embossing...I just liked the image, but didn't have any of the watercolor or embossing stuff, so I used a canvas, hot glue to make a raised image, and then acrylics to paint the inside in this type of fashion.  Used a metallic acrylic to paint over the hot glue and it turned out gorgeous!  So love it!

Distress Watercolor Dry Embossing - LOVE THIS! OK, link is to distress watercolor dry embossing...I just liked the image, but didn't have any of the watercolor or embossing stuff, so I used a canvas, hot glue to make a raised image, and then acrylics to paint the inside in this type of fashion. Used a metallic acrylic to paint over the hot glue and it turned out gorgeous! So love it!

For today's challenges:  CAS = a photo for inspiration.  Since my Halloween cards are sealed, stamped and ready to be mailed, I went in another direction...just using some of colors from the photo.  TLC = die cut critter.  I consider a punch a die cut, just in another form. I used a small heart punch for the ladybug.  HYCCT1519 = using the word, "PINKALICIOUS", form 4 anagram words to use on the card.  (This challenge was a "toughie", IMO.) I created the following words and used them in…

For today's challenges: CAS = a photo for inspiration. Since my Halloween cards are sealed, stamped and ready to be mailed, I went in another direction...just using some of colors from the photo. TLC = die cut critter. I consider a punch a die cut, just in another form. I used a small heart punch for the ladybug. HYCCT1519 = using the word, "PINKALICIOUS", form 4 anagram words to use on the card. (This challenge was a "toughie", IMO.) I created the following words and used them in…

The Stamp Camp | Glenda Calkins Stampin Up! Demonstrator - Part 6

The Stamp Camp | Glenda Calkins Stampin Up! Demonstrator - Part 6

I started with the back side of the snowflakes and off-stamped them so the ink would be lighter and then flipped the images to the correct side and stamped the snowflakes.  The card was spritzed with some frost white shimmer mist and then I added the rhinestones for a little more sparkle.

I started with the back side of the snowflakes and off-stamped them so the ink would be lighter and then flipped the images to the correct side and stamped the snowflakes. The card was spritzed with some frost white shimmer mist and then I added the rhinestones for a little more sparkle.

Pinterest
Search