Pinterest • The world’s catalogue of ideas

Sturgeon Bay Ship Canal North Pierhead Lighthouse- and all the lighthouses in Door County, Wisconsin The original pier head light was first lit in 1882. In 1903 the current structure was built combining the light tower and fog signal into one building. An active aid to navigation, this lighthouse may be seen from Sturgeon Bay Canal Park, immediately to the south of the canal.