Took a spin around Bristol Borough today February starting here. That's the last stretch of the Delaware Canal, which is the part that's alongside of the old Grundy Mills. The rest has been buried over, on which now rests new developments.
Gundy Mills, later known as Bristol Worsted Mills, was built from 1876 through Worsted goods were manufactured in the bulding until after which the edifice served other industries. The old Delaware Canal is seen in the foreground.