The Gresley designed A4 4-6-2 Pacific Steam Engine 60010, aka the "Dominion of Canada" is pictured here a bit mussy upon arrival at Locomotion, the National Railway Museum located in Shildon. Photo taken in early October, 2012.
E0132. This 1937 Buick N0. 101 was converted to a Maryland and Pennsylvania (Ma & Pa) Railroad inspection car in 1942. It was one of the first equipped with a radio. The radio was installed to test the practicality of radio communication between locomotives and stations. Rebuilt on flanged wheels, rail-mobiles carried management officials on maintenance for inspection trips.