Explore Picture Frame Decor, Family Crafts, and more!

Neon Glue Gun Dot Picture Frame Craft Idea for Kids by Club Chica Circle

Use a glue gun and neon glue sticks to make this cool, colorful frame! It’s an inexpensive gift for a teen …

cool crafts for teens and tweens - fun diy craft tutorials for jewelry making, nail polish, paper crafts, and more

14 Cool + Easy Crafts for Teens

cool crafts for teens and tweens - fun diy craft tutorials for jewelry making, nail polish, paper crafts, and

How to Make Melted Bead Suncatchers

Melted Bead Suncatchers :: How to Make Them with Pony Beads

How to Make Melted Bead Sun Catchers from kids plastic pony beads. (Make sure to see the tips for safety and success.

Every time I look at my daughter’s camera roll on her phone, I see her fascination with taking selfies. I would say that it consists of 85% selfies, and the other 15% is selfies that her friends have

Selfie Modern Pop Art DIY (Club Chica Circle)

Selfie Modern Pop Art DIY - Club Chica Circle - where crafty is contagious

Convite              Adesivo Quadrado         Adesivo redondo          Bala Personalizada          Rótulo Bis (Frente)                   Co...

Convite Adesivo Quadrado Adesivo redondo Bala Personalizada Rótulo Bis (Frente) Co.

Till now you have only been using color papers or charts to create beautiful crafts, right? How about using empty egg cartons instead? Unbelievable, isn’t it? If you’ve been throwing away those empty egg cartons, maybe it’s time to use them wisely.

3 Creative Egg Carton Crafts For Preschoolers And Kids

Are you using only color papers to create crafts? How about using empty egg cartons? Check here the fun egg carton crafts for kindergarten and older kids.

Kids Party Craft: Confetti Canvas

How to Make a Rag Rug tutorial

Kori, Creative Team, is here to share an adorable kids party craft idea! Kids will have a blast making this. -Linda Kids Party Craft Whether you are looking for a kids party craft that can double as a party favor or just a rainy day activ

Fall Leaf and Owl Puffy Paint Window Decorations | Club Chica Circle - where crafty is contagious

Fall Leaf and Owl Puffy Paint Window Decorations - Club Chica Circle - where crafty is contagious

20 Mother’s Day Homemade Gift Ideas

20 Mother’s Day Homemade Gift Ideas (Club Chica Circle)

Taller infantil: "decoramos un marco de fotos con figuras de goma EVA".  www.misuenyo.com / www.misuenyo.es

Taller infantil: "decoramos un marco de fotos con figuras de goma EVA". www.misuenyo.com / www.misuenyo.es

12 Melted Crayon Crafts #kids

Ever wondered what to do with that drawer full of broken crayons? Crayon melting and making them into something else is easier than you may think! Here are 12 things to do with melted crayons that might surprise you.

Pinterest
Search