Explore Here I Am, Tegan And Sara, and more!

Tegan and Sara - Here I Am

Tegan and Sara - Here I Am

Well, yes, you would have seven. When you take a number, and you add seven (5+2=7, elementary, good chaps) and the subtract the number you started with, they cross cancel, leaving you with 7. Simple, really.

Why sleep when you can meme?

Mind trick / iFunny :) and it works with every number trust me I tried it. You add seven to a number then subtract the original number to get seven.

25 Mind-Blowing Optical Illusion Pictures to challenge your mind

25 Cool Optical Illusion Pictures to challenge your mind

"Pulsating Seizure Pink Floyd Illusion optical illusion" - the combo to which I have tripped ~:)

99+ Masculine Tattoo Designs for Men and Guys

Sketchy Man Holding Earth Tattoo Design

The best tattoo idea in sketch style. A man holding the whole Earth on his shoulder. This tattoo means strength, struggle and power.

98% Of People Who Take This Test Are Mind Blown , The Other 2% Are Just Weird

98% Of People Who Take This Test Are Mind Blown , The Other 2% Are Just Weird

So the two people before me said pink hammer and purple hammer. I said purple carpenters pencil.I have an abnormal mind. >>>I thought of blue hammer<<<< I thought red scerwdriver// purple screwdriver

Another 21 Disney movies facts that will blow your mind. <<-- I knew about #1 because I bought my copy the day they recalled it!

Some Helpful Life Hack Tips, Let's Make Life Great Again!

Mind-Blowing Pixar Theory

Mind-Blowing Pixar Theory

Funny pictures about Mind-Blowing Pixar Theory. Oh, and cool pics about Mind-Blowing Pixar Theory. Also, Mind-Blowing Pixar Theory photos.

More Brilliant Shower Thoughts

More Brilliant Shower Thoughts

Funny pictures about More Brilliant Shower Thoughts. Oh, and cool pics about More Brilliant Shower Thoughts. Also, More Brilliant Shower Thoughts photos.

Magnet slime will blow your mind.

Magnet slime will blow your mind.

14 Mind-Blowing Facts That Will Completely Change Your Perception Of Time

14 Mind-Blowing Facts That Will Completely Change Your Perception Of Time. Pinning to fact check. A bit shady, the Italy fact is true, Italy only unified all its warring nation-states around

Pinterest
Search