Picture Quote: He who falls in love with himself will have no rivals. - Benjamin Franklin - http://beyouinc.com/picture-quote-falls-love-will-rivals-benjamin-franklin/

Picture Quote: He who falls in love with himself will have no rivals. - Benjamin Franklin - http://beyouinc.com/picture-quote-falls-love-will-rivals-benjamin-franklin/

this quote does say it it all about falling in love and what it does to us

this quote does say it it all about falling in love and what it does to us

Picture Quote: The Self is only that which it is in the process of becoming – Kirkegaard - http://beyouinc.com/picture-quote-self-process-becoming-kirkegaard/

Picture Quote: The Self is only that which it is in the process of becoming – Kirkegaard - http://beyouinc.com/picture-quote-self-process-becoming-kirkegaard/

Picture Quote: If I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see through my eyes. Then you will realize how special you are – Anonymous - https://beyouinc.com/picture-quote-if-i-could-give-you-one-thing-in-life-i-would-give-you-the-ability-to-see-through-my-eyes-then-you-will-realize-how-special-you-are-anonymous/

Picture Quote: If I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see through my eyes. Then you will realize how special you are – Anonymous - https://beyouinc.com/picture-quote-if-i-could-give-you-one-thing-in-life-i-would-give-you-the-ability-to-see-through-my-eyes-then-you-will-realize-how-special-you-are-anonymous/

Picture Quote: Resolve to be thyself: And know, that he who finds himself, loses his misery. – Matthew Arnold - http://beyouinc.com/picture-quote-resolve-thyself-know-finds-loses-misery-matthew-arnold/

Picture Quote: Resolve to be thyself: And know, that he who finds himself, loses his misery. – Matthew Arnold - http://beyouinc.com/picture-quote-resolve-thyself-know-finds-loses-misery-matthew-arnold/

Yeah like you'll burn by house down with me in it if I ever do anything wrong but that's the thing... I won't.

Yeah like you'll burn by house down with me in it if I ever do anything wrong but that's the thing... I won't.

Picture Quote: The most terrifying thing is to accept oneself completely – C.G Jung - http://beyouinc.com/picture-quote-terrifying-thing-accept-oneself-completely-c-g-jung/

Picture Quote: The most terrifying thing is to accept oneself completely – C.G Jung - http://beyouinc.com/picture-quote-terrifying-thing-accept-oneself-completely-c-g-jung/

Picture Quote: You are beautiful. Know this. Anyone who tells you otherwise is simply lying. You are beautiful. – Steve Maraboli - http://beyouinc.com/picture-quote-beautiful-know-anyone-tells-otherwise-simply-lying-beautiful-steve-maraboli/

Picture Quote: You are beautiful. Know this. Anyone who tells you otherwise is simply lying. You are beautiful. – Steve Maraboli - http://beyouinc.com/picture-quote-beautiful-know-anyone-tells-otherwise-simply-lying-beautiful-steve-maraboli/

Picture Quote: Don’t worry about growing older or pleasing others. Please yourself. – David Brown - http://beyouinc.com/picture-quote-dont-worry-growing-older-pleasing-others-please-david-brown/

Picture Quote: Don’t worry about growing older or pleasing others. Please yourself. – David Brown - http://beyouinc.com/picture-quote-dont-worry-growing-older-pleasing-others-please-david-brown/

Pinterest
Search