Explore these ideas and more!

Picture Quote: It’s like everyone tells a story about themselves inside their own head. Always. All the time. That story makes you what you are. We build ourselves out of that story. – Patrick Rothfuss - http://beyouinc.com/picture-quote-like-everyone-tells-story-inside-head-always-time-story-makes-build-story/

Picture Quote: It’s like everyone tells a story about themselves inside their own head. Always. All the time. That story makes you what you are. We build ourselves out of that story. – Patrick Rothfuss - http://beyouinc.com/picture-quote-like-everyone-tells-story-inside-head-always-time-story-makes-build-story/

Picture Quote: The only thing that’s keeping you from getting what you want is the story you keep telling yourself. – Tony Robbins - http://beyouinc.com/picture-quote-thing-thats-keeping-getting-want-story-keep-telling-tony-robbins/

Picture Quote: The only thing that’s keeping you from getting what you want is the story you keep telling yourself. – Tony Robbins - http://beyouinc.com/picture-quote-thing-thats-keeping-getting-want-story-keep-telling-tony-robbins/

Picture Quote: The most terrifying thing is to accept oneself completely – C.G Jung - http://beyouinc.com/picture-quote-terrifying-thing-accept-oneself-completely-c-g-jung/

Picture Quote: The most terrifying thing is to accept oneself completely – C.G Jung - http://beyouinc.com/picture-quote-terrifying-thing-accept-oneself-completely-c-g-jung/

Picture Quote: Be You, Everyone Else is already taken. - http://beyouinc.com/picture-quote-be-you/

Picture Quote: Be You, Everyone Else is already taken. - http://beyouinc.com/picture-quote-be-you/

Picture Quote: Having a long opinion of yourself is not ‘modesty’. It’s self-destruction. Holding your uniqueness in high regard s not ‘Egotism’. It’s a necessary precondition to happiness and success. – Bobbe Sommer - http://beyouinc.com/picture-quote-long-opinion-modesty-self-destruction-holding-uniqueness-high-regard-s-egotism/

Picture Quote: Having a long opinion of yourself is not ‘modesty’. It’s self-destruction. Holding your uniqueness in high regard s not ‘Egotism’. It’s a necessary precondition to happiness and success. – Bobbe Sommer - http://beyouinc.com/picture-quote-long-opinion-modesty-self-destruction-holding-uniqueness-high-regard-s-egotism/

Picture Quote: When you’re different, sometimes you don’t see the millions of people who accept you for what you are. All you notice is the person who doesn’t. – Jodi Picoult, Change of Heart - http://beyouinc.com/picture-quote-youre-different-sometimes-dont-see-millions-people-accept-notice-person-doesnt-jodi-p/

Picture Quote: When you’re different, sometimes you don’t see the millions of people who accept you for what you are. All you notice is the person who doesn’t. – Jodi Picoult, Change of Heart - http://beyouinc.com/picture-quote-youre-different-sometimes-dont-see-millions-people-accept-notice-person-doesnt-jodi-p/

Picture Quote: Life is a mirror and will reflect back to the thinker what he thinks into it. – Ernest Holmes - http://beyouinc.com/picture-quote-life-mirror-will-reflect-back-thinker-thinks-ernest-holmes/

Picture Quote: Life is a mirror and will reflect back to the thinker what he thinks into it. – Ernest Holmes - http://beyouinc.com/picture-quote-life-mirror-will-reflect-back-thinker-thinks-ernest-holmes/

Housing Works Bookstore Cafe | Community Post: 14 New York City Bookstores You Should Visit Before You Die

14 New York City Bookstores You Should Visit Before You Die

Housing Works Bookstore Cafe -- 14 New York City Bookstores You Should Visit Before You Die

"He who falls in love with himself will have no rivals.

Picture Quote: The image that concerns most people is the reflection they see in other peoples minds. – Edward De Bono - http://beyouinc.com/picture-quote-image-concerns-people-reflection-see-peoples-minds-edward-de-bono/

Picture Quote: The image that concerns most people is the reflection they see in other peoples minds. – Edward De Bono - http://beyouinc.com/picture-quote-image-concerns-people-reflection-see-peoples-minds-edward-de-bono/

The proverb warns that 'You should not bite the hand that feeds you.' But maybe…

The proverb warns that 'You should not bite the hand that feeds you.

Picture Quote: Those who say life is knocking them down and giving them a tough time are usually the first to beat themselves up. Be on your own side - Rasheed Ogunlaru - http://beyouinc.com/picture-quote-say-life-knocking-giving-tough-time-usually-first-beat-side-rasheed-ogunlaru/

Picture Quote: Those who say life is knocking them down and giving them a tough time are usually the first to beat themselves up. Be on your own side - Rasheed Ogunlaru - http://beyouinc.com/picture-quote-say-life-knocking-giving-tough-time-usually-first-beat-side-rasheed-ogunlaru/

Picture Quote: A man needs self-acceptance or he can’t live with himself; he needs self-criticism or others can’t live with him. - James A. Pike - http://beyouinc.com/picture-quote-man-needs-self-acceptance-cant-live-needs-self-criticism-others-cant-live-james-pike/

Picture Quote: A man needs self-acceptance or he can’t live with himself; he needs self-criticism or others can’t live with him. - James A. Pike - http://beyouinc.com/picture-quote-man-needs-self-acceptance-cant-live-needs-self-criticism-others-cant-live-james-pike/

Picture Quote: Telling yourself you like the way you look is easy. Believing it is an entirely different kettle of whales. – Andrew Biss, the Impressionists - http://beyouinc.com/picture-quote-telling-yourself-you-like-the-way-you-look-is-easy-believing-it-is-an-entirely-different-kettle-of-whales-andrew-biss-the-impressionists/

Picture Quote: Telling yourself you like the way you look is easy. Believing it is an entirely different kettle of whales. – Andrew Biss, the Impressionists - http://beyouinc.com/picture-quote-telling-yourself-you-like-the-way-you-look-is-easy-believing-it-is-an-entirely-different-kettle-of-whales-andrew-biss-the-impressionists/

Picture Quote: It is of practical value to learn to like yourself. Since you must spend so much time with yourself you might as well get some satisfaction out of the relationship. - Norman Vincent Peale - http://beyouinc.com/picture-quote-practical-value-learn-like-since-must-spend-much-time-might-well-get-satisfaction-relationship-norman-vincent-pea/

Picture Quote: It is of practical value to learn to like yourself. Since you must spend so much time with yourself you might as well get some satisfaction out of the relationship. - Norman Vincent Peale - http://beyouinc.com/picture-quote-practical-value-learn-like-since-must-spend-much-time-might-well-get-satisfaction-relationship-norman-vincent-pea/

Picture Quote: The wise will admire you. The wishful will envy you. The weak will hate you. This is the reality for those who dare to be epic. – Steve Maraboli - http://beyouinc.com/picture-quote-wise-will-admire-wishful-will-envy-weak-will-hate-reality-dare-epic-steve-maraboli/

Picture Quote: The wise will admire you. The wishful will envy you. The weak will hate you. This is the reality for those who dare to be epic. – Steve Maraboli - http://beyouinc.com/picture-quote-wise-will-admire-wishful-will-envy-weak-will-hate-reality-dare-epic-steve-maraboli/

Pinterest
Search