The Lighthouse of Saint Theodore or Fanari, located a couple of km from Argostoli. A beautiful round building with white Doric columns known as one of the trademarks of Kefalonia island, Ionian, Greece
The Lantern of Kythira, Greece. The lighthouse is located in cape Spathi. Constructed in 1857 by the British it is one of the largest in Greece with a height of 25 meters. The view from the lighthouse is wonderful.
Didn't notice the swallow till the shot was done, complete fluke but glad of how it came out :) This little windmill accompanied with another not far away are situated down a track to the right of the northernmost point of the island of Zakynthos
otu Orlof Lefkada O Milos The First Windmill In Lefkada Was Built In 1741 And Its First Name Was Coffee-Windmill Or Old-Windmill (Paliomilos). In 1770 With The Revolution Of Greek People The Windmill Took The Name Of Muscovite Horlofe, Chief Of The Russian Powers, As Symbol Of Independence of The Greek Slaves Against The Turkish Domination. It Was Used As Windmill Till The Second Word War, Which Was Used By The Italian Conquerors As A Pillbox.