Gothic-Catalan church of Santa Maria of the Chains, which dates from 1490, and stands out for its sober, harmonic proportions. The name owes itself a chain attached to the side of the church which was pulled tight to close the port,
Santa Maria in Vallicella, also called Chiesa Nuova, is a church in Rome, Italy, rebuilt starting in 1575. The nave was completed in 1577, and the church was consecrated in 1599. The facade, designed by Fausto Rughesi, was completed in 1605 or 1606.