Beaumont-Hamel was taken 13.11.1916. Munich Trench was occupied by 51st (Highland) Division on 15.11.1916. NEW MUNICH TRENCH BRITISH CEMETERY, Beaumont-Hamel was made by V Corps in the spring of 1917, when their units cleared the battlefield, & was known also as V Corps Cemetery No.25. Nearly 150 WWI casualties are commemorated here. Almost 20 are unidentified. All fell in the period 11/1916, or 1/1917; the majority belonged to 10/11th, 16th or 17th Highland Light Infantry.