The California Theatre of the Performing Arts on Fourth Street in San Bernardino has operated continuously since 1928 when it opened as a movie palace and vaudeville house. Click to read more about the theatre and view the 2013-2014 season of shows on PE.com.
The first Santa Fe Depot building in San Bernardino, CA, was constructed of wood in 1886. It was destroyed by fire in 1916 and work began on the current Spanish/Moorish-style building that stands today. Read more at PE.com.