Explore Tag Photo, In The Middle, and more!

Explore related topics

The most important relics in the Phra Nang Sang temple are three ancient tin Buddha images. The largest of the three statues (in the middle) is known as Luang Por Praputabaramee Sri Thalang (because temple is located in Thalang), it’s head is made from tin due to Phuket’s tin mining history. http://phuketnews.phuketindex.com/news-tag/photo-of-the-day

The most important relics in the Phra Nang Sang temple are three ancient tin Buddha images. The largest of the three statues (in the middle) is known as Luang Por Praputabaramee Sri Thalang (because temple is located in Thalang), it’s head is made from tin due to Phuket’s tin mining history. http://phuketnews.phuketindex.com/news-tag/photo-of-the-day

Buddha

inside of Wat Phra Thong, northwest of Phuket Town. Is famous for a half-buried golden Buddha statue called Luang Poh Phra Thong (Golden Buddha)

Wat Anuphat Kritdaram (Wat Ket Ho), this small temple is situated between Phuket City and Patong at Talat Yai. http://phuketnews.phuketindex.com/news-tag/photo-of-the-day

Wat Anuphat Kritdaram (Wat Ket Ho), this small temple is situated between Phuket City and Patong at Talat Yai. http://phuketnews.phuketindex.com/news-tag/photo-of-the-day

Places To See

Located in the Paklok area of Phuket, Wat Tha Sak is an old temple situated close to the sea and surrounded by trees and is the centre point for the Buddhists in the area. Only 20% of the community are Buddhist with the other 80% being Muslim. http://phuketnews.phuketindex.com/news-tag/photo-of-the-day

Located in the Paklok area of Phuket, Wat Tha Sak is an old temple situated close to the sea and surrounded by trees and is the centre point for the Buddhists in the area. Only 20% of the community are Buddhist with the other 80% being Muslim. http://phuketnews.phuketindex.com/news-tag/photo-of-the-day

Wat Chalong, the most important of the 29 buddhist temples of Phuket is Wat Chalong or formally Wat Chaiyathararam, located in the Chalong Subdistrict, Mueang Phuket District. http://phuketnews.phuketindex.com/news-tag/photo-of-the-day

Wat Chalong, the most important of the 29 buddhist temples of Phuket is Wat Chalong or formally Wat Chaiyathararam, located in the Chalong Subdistrict, Mueang Phuket District. http://phuketnews.phuketindex.com/news-tag/photo-of-the-day

Built around 1902, Wat Kosit Wiharn, is carved into a hillside on the outskirts of Phuket Town. The temple provides great views across Phuket Town and to one of the largest Buddhist cemeteries on the island. http://phuketnews.phuketindex.com/news-tag/photo-of-the-day

Built around 1902, Wat Kosit Wiharn, is carved into a hillside on the outskirts of Phuket Town. The temple provides great views across Phuket Town and to one of the largest Buddhist cemeteries on the island. http://phuketnews.phuketindex.com/news-tag/photo-of-the-day

Phra Puttamani Sri Thalang placed at Wat Muang Ko Ma Raphat or Wat Muang in Baan Reang, Moo3, Thepkrasattri Sub-District, Thalang District, Phuket Province. This temple is the abandoned temple that under Wat Phra Nang Srang.    Phra Puttamani Sri Thalang made by pewter casting methods, width 109 cm. The King's Princess Maha Chakri Sirindhorn was the president of pouring molten tin. http://phuketnews.phuketindex.com/travel/phuket-temple-7-207211.html

Phra Puttamani Sri Thalang placed at Wat Muang Ko Ma Raphat or Wat Muang in Baan Reang, Moo3, Thepkrasattri Sub-District, Thalang District, Phuket Province. This temple is the abandoned temple that under Wat Phra Nang Srang. Phra Puttamani Sri Thalang made by pewter casting methods, width 109 cm. The King's Princess Maha Chakri Sirindhorn was the president of pouring molten tin. http://phuketnews.phuketindex.com/travel/phuket-temple-7-207211.html

Bangla Walking Street is the heart of all Phuket Nightlife, and the battle for night supremacy is raging between Soi Seadragon and the new Tiger complex. Over the years, the center of interest has been moving up and down Bangla road depending on seasons and popularity but the ever changing face of Patong nightlife is definitely worth a look. http://phuketnews.phuketindex.com/news-tag/photo-of-the-day

Bangla Walking Street is the heart of all Phuket Nightlife, and the battle for night supremacy is raging between Soi Seadragon and the new Tiger complex. Over the years, the center of interest has been moving up and down Bangla road depending on seasons and popularity but the ever changing face of Patong nightlife is definitely worth a look. http://phuketnews.phuketindex.com/news-tag/photo-of-the-day

Wat Luang Pu Supha (also known as (Wat Sri Supa Ram) in Chalong is a relatively new temple on the island. This beautiful and inviting property was built with attention to detail but it is famous mainly because of its founder Luang Pu Supha who is probably one of the most respected and long-lived monks in modern Thai history (it is said that he is over 110 years old). http://phuketnews.phuketindex.com/news-tag/photo-of-the-day

Wat Luang Pu Supha (also known as (Wat Sri Supa Ram) in Chalong is a relatively new temple on the island. This beautiful and inviting property was built with attention to detail but it is famous mainly because of its founder Luang Pu Supha who is probably one of the most respected and long-lived monks in modern Thai history (it is said that he is over 110 years old). http://phuketnews.phuketindex.com/news-tag/photo-of-the-day

Pinterest
Search