Glencorse Old Kirk dates from 1665 and remained in continual use until 1885 when a new larger kirk was built nearby. The Old Kirk quickly fell into disrepair however it has now been sympathetically and beautifully restored by the current owners, the McCaig family. The kirk is situated in the private grounds of Glencorse House and is not open to the public however private visits can be arranged in advance. The kirk is used most weekends between April and October for weddings and celebrations.
Glen Coe et Loch Lomond : Road trip en Écosse - Blog voyage