Great Northern depot at Princeton, Minnesota built in 1902. It had 2 sister stations in Litchfield, Minnesota and Bellingham, Washington. Litchfield (razed in 1985) and Bellingham (burned 1924) are gone, Princeton survives. The depot is now the home of the Mille Lacs County Historical Society Depot Museum. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1977, NRHP Reference # 77000757. Despite that fact, it made the MN Preservation Alliance's 2010 most endangered buildings list.