This old Route 66 bridge spans the South Canadian River, which at this point is the boundary between Canadian and Caddo Counties in Oklahoma. It is 3,944.33 feet in length and was built jointly by the state and federal governments. Contract for its construction was awarded on August 2, 1932. It was completed and accepted by the state on July 1, 1933. It consists of 38 standard design 100-foot pony truss bridges and two 40-foot approaches.