Explore Happy Moments, Thank You God and more!

Explore related topics

"You have 25% of your children's lives to prepare them for the remaining 75%. Use the time wisely."  Such a good reminder and perspective!

"You have 25% of your children's lives to prepare them for the remaining 75%. Use the time wisely." Such a good reminder and perspective!

Pinterest
Search