Explore these ideas and much more!

Explore related topics

Set - tassel chain pendant and ring. | Craftsy

Set - tassel chain pendant and ring. | Craftsy

"I will be waiting" by tatianaariediamond on Polyvore featuring women's clothing, women, female, woman, misses and juniors

"I will be waiting" by tatianaariediamond on Polyvore featuring women's clothing, women, female, woman, misses and juniors

The following questions are based on the scientifically proven differences between the way men and women's brains work.

The following questions are based on the scientifically proven differences between the way men and women's brains work.

98% Of People Who Take This Test Are Mind Blown , The Other 2% Are Just Weird

98% Of People Who Take This Test Are Mind Blown , The Other 2% Are Just Weird

A student's face when... the teacher is watching him during a test so he pretends he's at least trying to think.

A student's face when... the teacher is watching him during a test so he pretends he's at least trying to think.

Percy is written all over this test<<< OH MY GODS!!!!!!! YES!!!! Or maybe Leo, probably both did this on a test at one point

Percy is written all over this test<<< OH MY GODS!!!!!!! YES!!!! Or maybe Leo, probably both did this on a test at one point

35 Creative Kids Winning on Tests, Even When They’re Wrong Not every kid can be an Einstein, but they can be pure genius when it comes to being a smart ass.  I just wish that when I was young…

35 Creative Kids Winning on Tests, Even When They’re Wrong Not every kid can be an Einstein, but they can be pure genius when it comes to being a smart ass. I just wish that when I was young…

Pinterest
Search