25) And truly, if you heed the truth and are connected to it then it will always be with you, thus you also heed freedom and peace; and if you heed the truth and are connected to it then you awaken in yourselves twelve leaders which accompany you at all times as true love, as esteem, as deference, as kindheartedness, as dig nity, as virtues, as faithfulness, as equitableness (fairness), as righteousness (conscientiousness), as uprightness, as modesty and as obligation
30) Truly, the teaching of the truth, the teaching of the spirit, the teaching of the life is not just intended for one people, but for all peoples of your world, and therefore the truth-teaching stands in the bond (agreement) with all peoples of the world who follow many false prophets and from whose false teachings a godliness (religion) and many sub-godlinesses (cults/sects) were created; but truly, in the past the truthly truth-teaching was given
168) Puberty is the actual ‘Rambo time’ (time of brutality), particularly of the male human being, although the female sex is also not excluded from this, and what is not learnt in this time with regard to a positive development of the individuality, i.e. the inner nature is generally not learnt afterwards either, as there is also a continuation in the life concerning anything bad and negative that has not been cast aside.
96) It is to be considered that you are placing a heavy burden on yourselves through all your desire for unright, through your belief in divinities and praying to them in irresponsibility, because you are denying the real truth through binding yourselves to an imaginary god, elevating it to be the creator of the worlds and the universe, paying homage to it and killing people of your kind (fellow human beings) through battle (war) and punishment in its name.
121) The interactions which you create through your wanted causes also have an effect on your outer nature, i.e. on your outer individuality, which you equally primarily create yourselves and which is far from the creational individuality, which is located in the core of your inner nature; and just as you form your individuality and out of this also your character through your thoughts and feelings and your attitude etc.,
5) However, since you do not strive truly rightfully to comprehend (perceive) everything in the appearance (nature) and therefore in the laws and recommendations of the all-mightiness (Creation), true prophets have been given to you who engage themselves in (fathom) the comprehension (perception) and the explanation (teaching) of the signs
2) And the word of the truth teaches that you shall not pray to and worship any gods and tin gods, as well as no priests, false prophets, servants of gods and servants of tin gods, therefore however also no people of your kind (human beings), whatever and whoever and however they may be. 3) Listen to the true prophet because he is the bringer of the truth and a joyful message, as he is however also an admonisher who warns you against contravening the creational-causal laws and…
31) And truly, your all-of-yourself (personality), which you can continually widen until the moment that you depart from life, belongs to the characteristic things of people of your kind (human beings). 32) And those amongst you who do not know that shall be taught that this way (possibility) has to do with the fact that you as people of your kind (human beings) can bear (conduct) yourselves freely during your life and be able to determine (decide) everything freely according to your…
63) Just as you can also perceive the things of the reality, you are, if you are heedful and attentive enough, able to perceive the creational energy and its power in you through which you can, via your consciousness as well as your thoughts and feelings, achieve tremendous effects and direct the energy and power, and indeed in the good or evil, depending on how you willingly form and use everything in responsibility or irresponsibility.
15) Virtue is a capability (ability), i.e. a characteristic through which people of your kind (human beings) show the sublime of every characteristic of their character; the virtues in this case are manifold and relate both to the moral behaviour and the moral values as well as to the true discernment (intellect) and wisdom as well as to the teaching of ethics and morality, which finds its value in keeping to the rightful middle between extremes; truthly love, which also includes love for…
27) Truly, you shall not effectuate (create) the untruthful (false/negative) in any wise in yourselves and you shall not bring it into life (not live it out), rather you shall only make it imaginable (conceivable) through your insight (rationality) and true discernment (intellect), thoughts and feelings so that you may have insight (recognition)
82) And just with this, that the intellectual understanding concerning the words of the truth demands right from the beginning a consciousness-based activity, so however also a striving and a serious volition, is the possibility given that already at the beginning of the consciousness-activity and thus the thought-activity,
61) And truly, the ‹Goblet of the Truth›, the teaching of the truth, the teaching of the spirit, the teaching of the life makes it clear to you through all its signs (explanations) that you will find the way to the truth of the primal wellspring of all vitalities (Creation) and that you will become one with the truth if you connect your selves (make a bond) with it
68) Therefore you shall direct yourselves according to what has been revealed to you through the truth of the laws and recommendations of the primal wellspring of all existence (Creation), but if you do not comply with what has been revealed to you, then you are indignant ones against the real truth.
66) And you shall always know what you do and create, both in the day and at night so that you always bring everything to fulfilment and you can tell people of your kind (fellow human beings) what your deeds have been if they want to know. 68) Truly, the spirit-body (spirit-form) returns to its own world (sphere/level) of the impalpability in order to be reawakened (reincarnated/reborn) in a new body of people of your kind (human beings) at the time of necessity.