I can't stand it when people ask me that 5 seconds before I go. LISTEN PEOPLE!!!!
"We should hang out!" "I can't i have swim" "When does swim season end?" "NEVER."
Hey beautiful bloggers! We're two teenage best friends who live in Canada. We hope our blog is helpful and motivating! Message us about anything, anytime. Our ask box is always open :) Good luck on...
Sports are 90% physical and 10% mental... The only thing is that 10% controls the other 90%
I dunno... I'm a pretty good runner just as much as a pretty good swimmer...
A coach is someone who always makes YOU do what YOU don't want to do, so YOU can be WHO YOU've always wanted to be. There is NO glory in practice, but without practice there is NO glory !!
When you get a sprint set during practice and you can’t contain your excitement: | 24 Pictures That Will Only Be Funny To Swimmers