Pinterest • The world’s catalogue of ideas

Inverailort Castle which was owned by Major General Sir Alexander Cameron in 1828 he died in 1850. The house was rebuilt as a Victorian shooting lodge in 1875. During WWll, the house was requisitioned, and used by the Commandos, Special Ops Branch and the Royal Navy. As of 2010 the house is in use as the Lochailort Post Office and sorting office, but is now in a state of considerable disrepair and suffering badly from the effects of damp. Photo: google.search.com