Explore Red Green and more!

Explore related topics

Red Green's "Wit & Wisdom Tour 2010" by NHPTV, via Flickr

Red Green's "Wit & Wisdom Tour 2010" by NHPTV, via Flickr

Well, if The Red Green Show has taught us anything...

Well, if The Red Green Show has taught us anything...

98% Of People Who Take This Test Are Mind Blown , The Other 2% Are Just Weird

98% Of People Who Take This Test Are Mind Blown , The Other 2% Are Just Weird

So the two people before me said pink hammer and purple hammer. I said purple carpenters pencil.I have an abnormal mind. >>>I thought of blue hammer<<<< I thought red scerwdriver// purple screwdriver

The below recipe incorporates the Christmas colors of red and green. A touch of almond extract adds a unique and…

Christmas Thumbprint Cookies - I NEVER thought to use a ROUND spoon to make the indentation for the filling (see picture) and OF COURSE you roll the balls in an egg white/water mixture and chopped pecans first

Red Green show - I love this guy but he hasn't been on in ages!

Some of the best advice I grew up on. I still keep an extra roll in my car.

Funny pictures about Always keep an extra roll. Oh, and cool pics about Always keep an extra roll. Also, Always keep an extra roll.

Oreos on a stick.

Strawberry Chicken Salad Recipe

OREO POPS The only thing better than an Oreo cookie is a chocolate covered Oreo. The only thing better than a chocolate covered Oreo is a chocolate covered

10 T | Hello Kitty Crocs * Condition: Great | The pictures show any imperfections - nothing major / They actually can like this...worn once * Size: 10 Toddler  * Brand: Crocs * Color: Pink, Red, Green, Black, & White  * Offers?? Yes If Reasonable CROCS Shoes Sandals & Flip Flops

10 T | Hello Kitty Crocs

10 T | Hello Kitty Crocs * Condition: Great | The pictures show any imperfections - nothing major / They actually can like this...worn once * Size: 10 Toddler * Brand: Crocs * Color: Pink, Red, Green, Black, & White * Offers?? Yes If Reasonable CROCS Shoes Sandals & Flip Flops

7 Surprising (& Surprisingly Gorgeous!) Color Combinations ~ETS #beautifulcolors

7 Surprising (& Surprisingly Gorgeous!) Color Combinations

Pinterest
Search