Fabergé rectangular gold-mounted and beveled crystal snuffbox, workmaster Henrik Wigström, St Petersburg, 1896-1908. The mount enameled translucent green and set with rose diamonds, with ruby pushpiece. Purchased by the Grand Duchess Xenia Alexandrovna on 9 August 1908 for 275 roubles.
Bell push Oval bowenite two-coloured gold bell-push with convex oval top enamelled with guilloché salmon pink sunburst design and mounted with gold bead and reed borders and entwined green gold laurel garland. Mecca stone push surrounded by diamonds and sitting atop gold arrow. Unmarked
Scent bottle of rock crystal, square in section with four panels of eight-pointed stars, red gold collar and hinged lid with pale translucent blue guilloché enamel and palm leaf bands. Mark of Henrik Wigström; gold mark of 56 zolotniks (1896-1908)
Fabergé gold bonbonnière, workmaster Michael Perchin, St. Petersburg, circa 1900 the bulbous agate body surmounted with diamond-set collar terminating in pendant trefoils, the hinged cover with gold strapwork to hammered gold ground enhanced with cabochon rubies around moonstone width: 3.5 cm. (1 3/8 in.)
This globe was made in the workshop of Erik Kollin, Carl Fabergé’s first Head Workmaster. It was purchased by Tsar Nicholas II on 31 December 1897 for 350 roubles and was subsequently owned by Prince Vladimir Galitzine, from whom Queen Mary purchased it on 16 December 1928. The rock crystal globe is geographically correct and swivels within its mounts. Mark of Erik Kollin; gold mark of 56 zolotniks and silver mark of 88 zolotniks (before 1896); Fabergé in Cyrillic characters Text adapted…
Box, Carl Fabergé, c.1916 - Chief Workmaster: Henrik Wigström, Petrograd, - Rhodonite, Gold and Enamel - Of rectangular form, with six panels of rhodonite mounted in yellow gold, the hinged lid edged with opaque white enamel bands containing trails of finely chased bellflowers, contained in its original silk and velvet lined fitted hollywood case, the lid silk stamped in Cyrillic ‘Fabergé, Petrograd, Moscow London’ beneath the Russian Imperial warrant. - L: 12.2 cm