🖼 DIY Vintage Art Tutorial
Published on January 5, 2023
🖼 DIY Vintage Art Tutorial ⬇️
- •Here’s how to make vintage art for your home on a budget:
- •1. Find some secondhand frames from a thrift shop, these ones cost me just a few £.
- •2. Remove any nails and get rid of the glass panel.
- •3. Measure the inside of your frames so you know what size prints you’ll need. On Etsy you can find lots of vintage paintings which you can download & print at home.
- •4. I actually ordered my prints online on textured paper which looks authentic and they arrived cut to the exact size I needed them.
- •5. Insert your prints and secure with masking tape and then you’re ready to hang your frames.
- •6. First measure your wall space and use a pencil to mark where you want hang the frames. If you rent like me, I recommend using Command strips so you don’t damage your walls, you simply stick these to the wall and they are super easy to remove later down the line.
- •And that’s it! This cost me less than £10 to put together and I love how they look in our bathroom.