Explore Julia Childs, Lyrics and more!

No pressure, jeez! You have 25% of your children's lives to prepare them for the remaining 75%. Use the time wisely.

No pressure, jeez! You have 25% of your children's lives to prepare them for the remaining 75%. Use the time wisely.

Yes! Stop being complacent and realize you need to TEACH and TRAIN your children.

Yes! Stop being complacent and realize you need to TEACH and TRAIN your children.

http://www.inspirationallifequotes.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Inspirational_Quotes_31620121.jpg

http://www.inspirationallifequotes.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Inspirational_Quotes_31620121.jpg

Nothing is so necessary for a man as the company of intelligent women - Leo Tolstoy

Nothing is so necessary for a man as the company of intelligent women - Leo Tolstoy

Pinterest
Search