1928 Hudson Model O Convertible Sedan at the Amelia Island Concours d'Elegance - Hudsons were made in Detroit starting in 1909 after being founded by 8 Detroit businessmen. The name came from Joseph L. Hudson founder of Hudson's department store in Detroit. Hudson merged to become American Motors in 1954 and was finally phased out in 1957. This car has a body by Murphy & a 92hp, Super Six engine.
The diminutive Isetta 300, also known in Germany as “the rolling egg,” was developed by BMW in 1955 specifically to offer a reasonably priced mode of transport to the people of war-torn Germany. Observing its huge popularity, Great Britain obtained the license to produce the Isetta at an old locomotive factory in Brighton in 1957 and offered the “Bubble” at the grand price of £359.