The Hooper-Lee-Nichols House in Cambridge, Massachusetts was constructed in 1685. It is the 2nd-oldest house in the city. The house was originally built by Dr. Richard Hooper as a typical First Period farmhouse. In 1716 Hooper's son purchased a 2nd house, had it disassembled, moved to the site & reassembled, thereby doubling the size of the house. In 1733, he sold the house to Cornelius Waldo, who added a third story & began the process of converting the house to Georgian style.