The abandoned Villa Zanelli Savona, Italy. Villa Zanelli, named after the owners, was built in 1907. A few years later, it was handed over to the nearby city of Milan, which used the land as a campsite. During the Second World War, the Red Cross moved in and converted the premises to a hospital, later specialising in heart disease. In the late nineties part of the building collapsed and put an end to these activities, so the place was abandoned.