Lee Hall Train Depot's outside have been re-build and the construction has finished up. The outside views of the rebuilt Depot and grounds. The Depot's located on Elmhurst Street and Warwick Boulevard in the Lee Hall section of Newport News. This historic train station was constructed in 1881 as part of the C&O Railroad's efforts to establish its Atlantic terminus at Newport News. Then the Depot was closed and used for storage in the 1970's.
Ellerslie, Colonial Heights -Beauregard's Headquarters, Col. Heights, VA (2009) - Federal operations shifted toward Richmond and culminated in the Battle of Drewry’s Bluff on May 16, 1864. Gen. P.G.T. Beauregard established his headquarters here and kept them intermittently through June. On Sept 2, Hagood’s South Carolina brigade established a rest camp at Ellerslie and remained here until Sept 28. The night of April 2, 1865, fires and explosions illuminated Ellerslie as commissary supplies
Carter's Grove Plantation is a 750 acre plantation located on the north shore of the James River in the Grove Community of southeastern James City County in the Virginia Peninsula area of the Hampton Roads region of Virginia.
Lee Hall Manor House or Mansion is an Italianate plantation house built by Richard Decatur Lee between 1852 and 1859. After fewer than just three years occupancy, the Lee family was forced to leave the house in 1862 during the Civil War when it was appropriated as a Confederate headquarters by Generals Magruder and Johnston. The house is now owned by the City of Newport News. National Register of Historic Places 72001510