Indian Castle Church is a historic mission church at Indian Castle in Herkimer County, New York. To the rear of the church is a burial ground containing the remains of both Mohawk and white men. It was erected in 1769 by William Johnson, British Agent to the Iroquois People, as an Indian mission church. The land was donated by Joseph Brant and Molly Brant, two prominent Canajoharie Mohawks. It is located within the Mohawk Upper Castle Historic District, which is a National Historic Landmark.
Flying solo: Ravens by photographer Masahisa Fukase